Saturday, October 05, 2002

I ABSOLUTELY ROT THE DAY AWAY!

I’m so fickle minded. Remembered that I was so upset to stay home on a Friday/ Saturday night cos it’s meant to be like this BIG, happening day where you are suppose to chill out with some friends and see and be seen somewhere. But now I am actually very happy to have stayed at home the whole day.

Was intending to go roller blading but useless me overslept and woke up at like 1+pm. But but but.. it has been a pretty long week, and since thank God there was no lesson today (finally one Friday to sleep in) I just… had to sleep! Anyway disgust of all disgust we decided to go town to do some shopping cos Ping needed to go interview some transvestites for her ethics project, and we have yet to really shop for a long time, but Fe had to cook one of my favourite Green Curry chix, so I decided to stay home for dinner, and of cos, as usual, staying home for dinner would probably mean staying home all day. And that was what happened.

On Tuesday: of failed presentation and nice food


Tuesday was like the BIG day where there was 2 project presentations. We decided to spice it up by dressing up formal wear all ready clicking our high heels. Then it happened. Our project was out of point. We misinterpreted the question. That’s it, failure, redo. Weirdly we wun exactly upset and are quite happy actually. Maybe not happy happy, but just not unhappy. Anyhow. 2nd presentation of the day was successful, thank God again, and then we headed down to Suntec City to celebrate Miss Zhi Ping’s birthday. Ate at Fish ‘n’ CO. I think Zhi Ping was rather happy although there was a slight setback at the beginning, but all went well thereafter. I mean, just look at her.



On Thursday: of eventful day
Went for a ‘make up’ Ethics class cos I didn’t attend the day before. Was deadbeat ma. Anyway I knew I could go for the next day class, so why not yeh?
Stuff on my to-do list on my e-post it (available on download.com)
1. Go for ethics class
2. Pay up school fees
3. Force Ping to see Vincent to sign the drop (microecons) form
4. Hand up the drop form to Jancy
5. See Jason about exchange to NTU
6. Meet the Int’d econs group members for project discussion
7. Go for marketing class

No. 2 to 6 are to be done within a time span of 3.15pm to 5.15pm. My post it notes look so busy.

After school we decided to do a mini celebration of the mid term break finally setting in (YIPEE!) and we went to eat sinful Fifth Ave ice cream again. Shopped at Cold Storage and bought fish fingers home (and whine about not having a car AGAIN). After food we were going home but manage to take the wrong bus and ended up at Lil’ India, which we spontaneously decided, at the expense of our melting fish fingers, to explore the place and walked the whole stretch of Lil’ India. Somehow there isn’t anything to buy, maybe cos the stores meant for tourists are closing. We walked along the stretch which you always see as your bus goes by, and attempted to buy $4.90 spaghetti strap. Which we failed in the end.

Finally, we got home, tired, and that is the reason why I woke up at 1pm today. :D

Now I’m feeling a lil’ achy. It’s those you’re-going-to-get-sick-soon kinda feeling, and I think I’m running a slight fever or something. I’m like feeling cold in my already adjusted 2 degrees higher air con, And the whole day my tummy felt funny. It’s not the diahorrea kinda feeling, neither is it gastric, nor hunger, but it was like growling or something whole day, pretending to be hungry or something. And I felt like farting all day. Hiaks.. sounds a bit gross already. Okay stop. It’s not THAT bad but I hope I wun fall sick on my happy mid term holidays man.

BTW I clocked a total of <3 hours talking to Ping. And we realised we talk an average of 1 hour a day, apart from our meetings like everyday. My last dialled call is always her, I talk more to her than all my boyfriends I ever had combined! lol

No comments: