Sunday, October 13, 2002

WENT LIQUID ROOM
in polo tee, denim short skirt, adidas old school shoes. held tight onto my heineken while spgs' boobs bob onto me, and ang mohs grrrrooooove away holding on tight to their prey.

o u t o f p l a c e i was. techno they were playing. last minute rash decision after visiting the opening of housefly eyes with jamie, which was another last minute decision. almost got squashed to death and my digital cam doesn't have strong enough flash to shoot the fireworks nicely. !@@#$%^%$#
decided to chill somewhere with vernon, jamie's friend, and somehow we ended up there. the outside was cool though, nice environment beside the Singapore Drain... oops i mean Singapore River.

Had quite an okay time just talking about life and stuff. And observing the surrounding. And once again stupid Singapore culture got into play and we were talking about the lifestyles in OZland and Canada and stuff, and how despite it being boring on the surface, I guess their family structure is much better, cos families spend time together, they can fish for abalones for all you care, but it's the ohana means family kinda thingy which Singapore kids dun quite enjoy, cos everything is like so ex that parents work and their sort of love comes from expensive toys and stuff. Kinda sad eh.

Then I was looking at the SPGs in liquid room, some try, some try too hard. Some ang mohs look horrible. Fat, ugly, smelly. But they are ang mohs, so well, technically they are a higher class, at least in LR, even though they may be outcast back home.

Then I saw a lesbian couple, both technically women sort. But they look kinda gothic, with a bunch of other lesbians who look equally gothic. Ping I was even thinking of interviewing them man. All for you. :D

Then we decided to go home.

Don't quite wanna go back there anytime soon.

BATAM CABLE SKI

Okay. It's technically wakeboarding without the hassle of driving a boat, it's this cable line running along the lake about 700metres circumference, but the down side is there is no progressive speed like a boat so you basically cling onto a cable and let it tug you along. getting the hang of it almost took all my strength man. I mean, falling off the board 15, 16 times is no joke. And talk about feeling demoralise. Even the school wakeboarders say wakeboarding is easier for beginners. Oh well, but I had fun, and sunburn, and lots of ache on my arms and shoulders. taking clothes off kinda took my life. sooooo achy. :D

Photos to be posted up when I feel like it. Too lazy to upload. The achy arms makes all little task 10 times harder. Tee hee... excuses.

I suddenly thought of the happening car friends thing that me and Jamie thought of some time back, where we will go out with 2 or 3 friends who are staying around our house and we will take turn to drive and go supper together. I came up with the nominees for the prestigious friends category:

confirmed list:
Me
Jamie
Michelle
Cindy
sometimes (pings) list:
Zhi Ping (cos she is useless anyway :P)
Ping (cos you stay too far away!)

No comments: