Thursday, October 24, 2002

Have been feeling lazier and lazier to update the blog. Nothing interested is happening in my life anyway, it's kinda the mundane and boring part of the semester where you slog for tests and rush through projects which happen to all fall around week 12-13.

Shit

But I have to talk about the happening new sport that I might just be taking up - WINDSURFING!!!

Went for this short 2 day beginner course at PA East Coast sea sports place to learn windsurfing. And boy is it fun! First day was bad, choppy waters that even the coach thinks is too much for beginners. So off we went to have good dinner at this grill and bar place in East Coast. Yummy!


Then Sunday we spent the whole morning trying to windsurf. I'm quite happy that I manage to sail quite a distance before falling off the board. But man I think I have seasickness. And you should have seen how clean the water is in East Coast. Both factors added together must have caused all the nauesous (can't spell) and want-to-vomit sick feeling.

Then we went for ice cream at MacDonald's and saw an ex colleague who is a fellow rollerblader the other time at the roadshow. Ice cream feels so great after being out at sea...

Anyway, for those who are interested in windsurfing, why don't you guys join me? I'm planning to join the club as a member. It's like what, 35 bucks for 2 years? Then you'll be entitled to rent the windsurf at 7 bucks for 2 hours. Much cheaper sport than wakeboarding and bowling too. But you gotta take up the beginner course I went for, which is only 30+ i think. Ask me for more details.

And here is the picture of the Japanese girls who came to my skool to perform in the Matsuri 2002 event. Stop pestering me Seh! :P


Anyway, HALLOWEEN @ ZOUK THIS SATURDAY! FREE ENTRY FOR THOSE WHO DRESS UP. wanna go?

No comments: