Tuesday, May 13, 2003

i love my bed

No work, because Standard Chartered decided that only 1 blader is required every Tuesday and Thursday. Cost cutting, maybe. Was supposed to go to Sentosa with Ping and Rose today. But the natural element in me (maybe the 5th) told me that I haven't been staying home at all since exams ended so I should, even if it is just playing game and eating dinner.

So I did. Intented to go jogging, but it was raining, so maybe later then.

Anyway, my accomplishment for today:

Ate
Play dragoon
Painted toenails
Painted fingernails
Play more dragoon
Ate
Rotting in front of the comp

Poor Rose seem to have lost the phone when I called them up to say hello. Helped call up Sentosa. Least I could do to help, which wasn't much help either. Sorry for not being there man.

And poor Andy has been called up to the Air Force already. The way he put it is so damn funny. It's so hard to feel sad for him cos it's cute. Read his blog for more details.

And here's the carebear in me.

Cheer Bear
You're the Care Bear cheerleader! Your spunky personality and optimisim lifts everyone's spirit. Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your friends. Despite this, you are a true believer in working together.



Anyway, if you want to watch a stupid clip of me and Ping. Just click here to open up my yahoo! briefcase
What we did at work

No comments: