Thursday, May 15, 2003

Picked up my ball after months of not bowling and played in a friendly match.

First few games were alright

138
162
177

Then downfall came, ranging between 100s to 130s for the next 5. It's not like I'm ashame to show the scores, but I can't remember them already. Din really bother to remember too.

Oh well.


Anyway, the new list of happening things to do for the unhappening me and my friends. I will be putting it at the right column too, so that it being "sticky", will always remind me of things to do and will do a strikethrough once it's accomplished (once, but can do more of course)

This might serve as a good guide for you to do things too, if you are equally unhappening.

Onshore:
Asian Civilisation Museum
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
(Have a) BBQ
Chinatown
Little India
Marina Bay
Mount Faber
Pasir Ris Park
Science Centre (watch some Omnimax show too)
Sungei Buloh Nature Park

Offshore:
St John's Island
Pulau Ubin
Sentosa (duh)

Across the seas:
Batam
Shopping at Thailand.

there's some paint ball thingy
"Paint Ball Is a new sporting activity in Singapore. There are two facilities for the action packed pastime, one at Pasir Ris and the other on Sentosa Island."

Did anyone heard about it? Sounds fun, especially if you remember the movie, 10 things I hate about you.

No comments: