Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I typed about the longest entry I ever did and all blogger did was to fuck up on me. What unknown URL. Shit man.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Next time, remember to fucking click ctrl-A ctrl-C before you click post okay?

Now you don't have the honor of reading my long post anymore. Basically I had a grade pull up, celebrated mother's day at blue ginger, played jenga with my friends at atrium@dhoby ghaut and watched animatrix today with my boyfriend.

Grade pull up = happy
Mother's Day = happy
Playing Jenga = happy
Animatrix = don't like but he like.

this is it.

And here are the pictures











Hi Hui Hui,

As you know, you got a C+ for the exam. However, you are one point away from a B- and I wish to upgrade your grade to a B- in view of your performance in the problem sets. Can you file for a grade review and I can then effect the upgrade.

Best
Melvyn


No comments: