Monday, May 19, 2003

Stalker at Bedok

There is this a lil' crazy looking guy that is always around me & my friend when we fly around in my blades giving out flyers at Bedok for my job. At first I din think of it much. He is just a bored guy who has nothing much to do in life, maybe.

Then it became obvious. When I stand at the MRT station walkway, he will be sitting on those bikes parked and locked at the sides and stare and mumble to himself. So I moved away to another side. And he walked past me. Thrice. When I am done with the flyers and walk off to a "general meeting point", (for all of us are assigned different areas to give out the flyers) and then the girls were having their smoke break, HE WALKED PAST AGAIN! I'm like, it's so damn freaky. Seems like all day long, he just walks around to look for us. He combed all our slackzones and workpoints. There he walks, mumbles and points at us like he is telling an imaginary friend about us.....

And I have to work for another week. :((((((((((((((

__________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I figured, since I do not have pictures of him (no no, not the stalker, my dardar, it's a different topic now) close up, nor do we have a very nice picture, but yet he complained that I do not put up his pictures, this will do.




Muahhahaaha.

No comments: