Saturday, June 14, 2003

my first day at work(yet again!)



My current newest job is working for Starhub Maxonline & CableTV. A roadshow assistant, basically a sales personel, but without commission. Why? Cos we are part timers. Used to have commissions for part timers when they were SCV, but because of the merge, pay and commission must be similar, so well, we too cannot have commission cos mobile peeps don't.

And I closed 5 deals today! Yipee! Just a sense of satisfaction, and it was quite stressful. But quite a happening job. All the pushing and promoting is pretty good experience for me I guess, though I met some people who had zilch knowledge, some thought they were so smart and keep asking me about the protocol of the modem. duh

Just that sigh......

If the commission thing was still there....

I would have been $50 richer.

Bloody hell.

:(

And I have 3 jobs now, technically speaking. Muahahahhahaa!

No comments: