Monday, June 02, 2003

U of M/ NTU/ Lizard in Ribena

I din manage to get a hall in U of M. Currently am on the waiting list, and my Papa is kinda worried still about the SARS stuff, though of course we all know that Canada is out of the WHO list, but yet parents are parents and I don't blame him at all.

And well if I really don't get a hall, there is no point for me going. I mean, it's all about fitting in and feeling the feeling there. And if I have to get a house or something (which no doubt will raise the cost by hell lot), I will go to school and then return to an empty home, do my own laundry and cook my own food. Then I might as well stay where I have a home and all my friends. Going all the way there, I mean, the least is to have like a hall where I can interact with all the students and shit. And even if I have a housemate, so what? Get the point?

So there, if I cannot get the confirmation in time, and it drives my morale low, and my Papa is still worried, then I guess I'd just have to postpone my trip. Not that I mind really. I wouldn't mind going, but with the hall issue, which to me, is a big deal, I'm cool about a postpone. It's not like I can't go already. I'm not going there to study for good, so well I guess, a semster can be any semster. If it's not this, it's the next.

Meanwhile, I'd just go apply for the SUSEP (Singapore Uni Exchange) and stay in NTU Hall for fun next semster with Ping and Rose and Cin I think. I wonder if having me there makes life a lil' easier as the odd number makes is hard to decide who should be roommates with who. So there.

Anyway, I saw like this lizard which crawled into my Ribena and just died there inside. Yucks. I mean it's totally disgusting. Someone just forgot to close the lid properly. And it's the 2-litre bottle somemore, and I haven't even drank an eighth of it. Such a waste of money.

No comments: