Monday, June 30, 2003

Yeah! New template and new comment box. Hopefully it wouldn't be milkless again all the time. :D

Have been working for the past 2 weeks. Practically non-stop but the job satisfaction level is pretty high. At least i can pride in saying that the work is reasonable, the colleagues are fine and so is the pay. Furthermore, it can become a permanent part time job for me, like whenever there are roadshows on weekends and all I can still work for them during school time.

and, best of all, it is unlike my other jobs which had either high pay low job satisfaction or low pay low satisfaction, and ALSO had yet to pay me still for months and on already. The company is this event company which I shan't name since the boss can sue me. Apparently we worked for them in April and till now our pay is not in yet. When I said I'm going to the MOM to complain, then they start to panic a little, but yet the boss still think the ball is in his hand when he say MOM process takes 2 months and all, so he wants to do it without going through MOM. Please don't work for them, unless you don't mind getting your January pay in June. Know what I mean? They come up with lotsa excuses, client haven't pay them la, no written records la, etc.

Photos will be up when Ping sends them to me, and if I am free la. Lazy.

No comments: