Thursday, July 24, 2003

marder-fcukin-shite

If ever there is a company called Behind The Scenes that wants to hire you for whatever reason, DON'T. It is the most screwed up company I have ever seen in my 21 years of life.

And the director told me I can take whatever actions I want to, and he told my dad too, so I am not afraid of telling the whole world here. And calling up the bank to let them know about it, and hopefully make the company lose their only client.

Worked for them, this shite event company, hired us to promote XXX bank's (they are quite nice so let's not spell it out) opening ceremony and stuff. And well, that was April.

Guess what? I haven't even got my pay!

They have been dragging for years, as long as it's possible, 1st claiming that XXX bank, which is a MNC, did not pay them. I mean, hello? you sure? Then now they change their tactic and suddenly decided to be a American based company, and are waiting for the funds in US to come.

I worked for them for the bank, and the bank has paid up, so what has it got to do with the funds? Obviously the company is in deep shit, and having some financial problems, so bad that they can't even take out less than a grand. I don't know. And they are playing mind games, saying things like

"you have been the most patient....... please trust me........... one week........"

WTF. Trust you? How to? You promised like a billion time to pay, but never did. Even asked my dad to talk to them and they said the same thing to him. Tried to threaten him somemore.

Called up the bank and they are nice enough to help us put pressure on the company. It's not even the bank's fault at all. Even if the banks owe them 100k, it's none of our business, it's between them, and we are just freelancer isn't it. And thing is, the bank paid up already? So wtf did they do to our money?

The only worry I have is that they'll close down, and there goes me and Ping's 600 bucks. Yea it's just 600 bucks you think, but I worked hard and paid it off with sweat, literally, under the hot sun, skating around like a bimbo.

Mood: utterly pissed

No comments: