Tuesday, July 01, 2003



There was a girl who was pretty bored in the cinema. Apparently she din quite enjoy the show. We know because she started scratching her scalp and she only does that when she is bored. :P Well the movie will be rated 3.5/5 to me, I guess, overly exaggerated actions without much of a storyline nor character buildup for most characters. But alright on a weekday @ $6.50 at Cineleisure, especially since the ticket stubs entitle you to a free bowling game! Bet you din know that.

Anyway, the high of the movie is the inspiring Abs. :P

Anyway, after that, we tried our hands at bowling and it is surprisingly very fun when you laugh your head off washing the gutters and not getting super stress over not striking. It's quite fun when you just want to anyhow throw and stuff. But man house shoes is a no-go, yuckies it stinks, and it doesn't slide at all. I almost fell at my very 1st throw cos I expected it to slide but I kinda stopped short. Haha, nvm.

Let's do it again girls.

No comments: