Monday, July 07, 2003

mobile training

Went for the mobile training today. It's soOOoO silly. Spent the whole day there from 8.30am to 5pm, with the first half of the day talking all about customer service, and how to smile, approach customers and even more crappy stuff.

If we are going to smile, we will smile, if we are dao, we will remain dao. I don't think a morning of smile preaching is gonna be of any use, especially when you are not that effective a trainer, bite your own tongue while talking and laugh at your not-too-funny joke. I was seriously bore to death, stared at everything from my toes to my nails, even tried to check out my blackheads on my nose.

And the worse part is, they're just training people for a 2 day roadshow.

And, the worst part is, I don't understand why they are putting me through
1. a smiley session
2. cable TV/ Maxonline training (for tommorrow)

I mean, I worked for weeks for the 2. already. Waste my time man!


No comments: