Monday, February 16, 2004

After reading S-man's blog, me and Rosie decided to take up the challenge to write a rhyming poem about each other. But after the stipulated time, only I came up with something, cos she was fumbling over the HELP section of printers. :X

Anyway, it's bad but here it goes:

I love a Rose
Who likes to pick her nose
Isn’t that gross
So I’m not writing her a prose

She love to boast
About how much she toast
Wins all from coast to coast

But hey she really can sing
Much better than Ping (die!)
Melodies fly ring-a-ling-ling
All the contests she could win

i met her the day
i windsurfed at bay
her hair looked like hay
but it was okay

never you’d guess
she is not just a lass

she is so game
and tries stuff that are lame

ate all weird food
which’s not jolly good

learns how to break
eventhough she twisted her leg
still all the poses she make
totally makes me weak

she talks real loud
sometimes nothing much about

yet we pretend to be interested
so she wouldn’t be hurt

and I love her so much
So I hope she’d be touch
As writing poems to rhyme
Really takes a lot of time

And hope I'd have mine
As soon as she reads this line.

No comments: