Saturday, February 21, 2004

I love talking to my parents, often they'd give me good insights. But most of the time I just like to share news and latest gossips about some stupid stars and even my friends :X

Anyway I was telling them about the picked-up-near-my-house incident when they fetched me to school for my los bonos test, so as to hopefully get more rides from them because of the apparent danger on the streets nowadays :P, but too bad they din catch the hint and my mom was saying how once upon a time she was picked up at People's Park Complex by the man selling handbags. My dad was saying he must have not known my mom yet, but in actual fact they were already married. Then straight away he changed his tone to those yaya don't-doubt-my-taste-hor ones and that my mom is also considered a beauty.

doink! but so funny haha

And why am I blogging at 8am? Cos I'm waiting for my mid term exams lor. :((

No comments: