Monday, February 09, 2004

All the weekly 7k runs (ok only thrice so far) are almost in vain by the amount of rubbish I down today at the steamboat bbQ. But it's yummy, and you cannot help it. And the best part is, I don't feel guilty.

Anyway ma bro and gf will be going to Pulau Redang like soon, the place I've been dying to go since 2 years ago before it was all hoola. But for the fact that I am trying to scrimp and save (to my weakest ability) makes me reluctant to even think about it again. But of course if I go for my exchange programme I'd be going to so many more great places. Ben, who went Finland, went to Paris, London, Spain (and about 5 more places which I kinda forgotten) all for about 10k inc' airfare. Man, 10k. But I want to trot down the pigeon filled Paris street and have a cuppa at the sidewalk, and visit the rainy London I love. Or even if I have to go to Canada or USA, that'd be just as great. so Pulau Redang will have to wait, I suppose. It can wait.

I looked at the mirror and realised that my hair is real awful. It's blonde at the top (very unlike the pink I wanted, or the grey thereafter) and kinda well, I don't even know how to describe it. Thought of getting a snip but it's just been done in January before CNY. Apparently contary to Ping's really traumatising experience at the KUAI DIAN place, I thought my hair look better when cut at another $10 10 mins place, as compared to my last haircut at Far East. It's still very much layered, but it's just quite ugly. Maybe I'd drop by the Auntie's sometime next week when all my test and reports are done.

Meanwhile, I'd just have to dig out my bottle of wax and start using it again. Hopefully it'd help.

And I forgot about the bowling IVP. So I din go and support them or turn up despite being the "reserve". How great. :X

Latest conquer: New nike shoebag.

No comments: