Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm sick. I have some viral infection which the source and cause is unknown as of now. but I have been brutally rashed, and it has itched me to hell. So bad that the person who sleeps next to me could not sleep a wink and was reduced to watching Survivor on TV at wee wee hours while I kicked the blanket and cursed and sweared and snored.

Being Chong Hui Hui, of course, I still could sleep like a log. Only that I scratched and whined and don't remember a thing in the morning, except seeing the rashes are now full blown inflamed things, and of course apologise to the man.

I digress. Back to the pink things. I have one on my tummy which is so big, I wanted to take pictures and post it up to show everyone (it's now about the size of your fist when you clench it), but i realised my tummy has grown to such an astonishing size that it will be a total embarrassment to flash it to the world, only to make people wonder in their head,

"Wah Biang, she must be 4 months pregnant liao sia"

So no thank you.

And because of the rashes (which the poor innocent dog sty was a suspect), my room is now cleaned, aired, sheets are changed and my 3 pillows are waving in the sun. Which is a blessing in disguise, although it always smells really nice because of my air freshener, my collection of dust must have been real impressive already. So now we smell fresh air and can roll about the floor without worries!

And (hurrah to you)I've changed my mind about the Zara sale. Unless I happen to walk by, I'm NOT going to make a trip down purposely to shop there. With that kind of mentality, I will NEVA EVA be able to save up for a grad trip to anywhere (maybe Hantu-fied Phuket can, but no thank you).

But I miss real dress up till pretty pretty and sit at a corner and bitch days. Just girls. Hear: I crave girly outings. Help me back into civilisation please. I mean, it seems I have NOWHERE to wear these clothes to anymore!

While the mess is cleared in the dog sty, I found the journal Mark bought for me for Vday or Xmas, which I have decided to start 2005. But so far only 1 entry was made, and it was so GaWd damN boring. The sort of entry you will go prff at. So I vow to write it down in paper more often, and it should be more interesting than this rant heading nowhere.

Here are the things I set to achieve (more than once for some) like soon, but for those who are interested to make it happen for me, do click comment and RSVP by saying. Dear Mdm, I will be interested in event (a) My best possible timing is weeknights (etc).

a. Girly outing. Being a typical Singaporean sitting at coffee places (but can we go to somewhere with chocolate and/or icecream pls)
b. Skating
c. K-boxing
d. Write me a long email about your latest happenings
e. Bring me out for a spin. Not ME driving this time
f. Come to my place and let me offer you some baileys with milk or coffee. Or for the non-alcholics, you can try my Milo Dinosaur. Look through and gasps at my clothes and photos and laugh and roll around my bed with me
g. take the time to meet me and notice that I have chopped my hair off. Again.

2 comments:

ping said...

a. ticks- I thought we do this every other day?
b. Waiting for you my dear
c. Alamaks, since year one we been talking abt it
d. I have nothing to write since yah you know better
e. Drive over to my place and I will drive you around
f. When?

Anonymous said...

hihi.
i failed my basic so u must wait okie?
i miss ur place! actuallie i miss ur old house. can i try both baileys and milo dino?
ZP