Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Quickie

Just some thoughts to jot down while my heater heats for my shower.

What do you really want out of a job?

I'm still trying to grapple my interest. Am I really the kind who can sit in front of 6 screens and note the market trend up downs? Being so busy at work?

It is actually starting to make sense. And disgusting I feel on not knowing as much as I probably should, although it is a 'all-rounded' education, my level of knowledge isn't enough.

At least I think (and freaking hope) that Civil Engineers graduate knowing all the blueprints, calculation and could take on a real project with a team.

But if you give me $1m to invest for a risk adverse man, I'd be at a loss.

Well maybe as a graduate, you're not expected to know anyway. It's all about learning on the job.

But somehow, it seems not enough leh.

Like in short, I'm not up to it man.

Well till again.

No comments: