Friday, July 07, 2006

london bombing

There was a 2 minute moment of silence in the office today at 12 noon. I saw people putting flowers at the tube station, people tearing, remembering their losses.

I was quite surprised no one emailed me anything about being extra careful. Guess everyone forgot the 7/7 issue.

But yeah I'm not really freaked out. I'm sure London is on high alert. It should be quite safe.
In any case, there is nothing I can do about it. I had to take the same bus I do everyday to work, go for my drinks as I do on every Friday but tonight, I think I will be going home early and watch 10 things I hate about you on tv at 11pm.

I am absolutely exhausted from going out every single night. Even my flatmate asked what time I come home everyday. I am tired of tip toeing home every night and fall asleep with my work clothes one and waking up at 3am to wash up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go home after work please

hui said...

JJ-
I didn't want to go home directly after work because my colleague convinced me that if they are going to strike, they will do it during the peak hour, so I waited till 8pm.