Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday 19 July

WEATHER WARNING
Heatwave conditions will continue to affect many parts of England and Wales today, with temperatures peaking on Wednesday.

Gees, it's 34 degrees today. And everyone here is just absolutely elated and baking in the sun at lunch, lying around on the grass in the park.

So in London do as the Londoners (though most are not) do, I had to join them. Together with my daily walks to and from work, I am now once again a bronze goddess. It's like being back to Thailand days. I wear my spags to work everyday now and leave my suit in the office just so I don't get the ugly tannlines.

I spend at least like 2 hours baked in the sun every single day. I just bought sunscreen yesterday. Freaking expensive by the way, but I had to save my skin from being old and wrinkled. And in anticipation of my bronze color, I colored my hair brown. DIY. I actually did it by myself in front of the mirror 2 days ago.

The worst part of this heat? I have NO air conditioning to run home to. Not even a fan. You know how miserable I am at night? And when I open my windows wide open to let the breeze in (the night breeze is bearable, the change in temp is a bit more drastic than in Singapore), stupid little mossies come bite me.

I am so tempted to sleep nude. Seriously. Okay maybe in my little undies.

1 comment:

ping said...

im abt to dye my hair brown too. lol