Friday, April 27, 2007

17th June

There are few perks working where I am working. First is of course all the free hotel stays. Second, is to be able to look through the system for the lowest fare possible and buy it at net rate.

Not the most exciting perks of them all, but it's not bad at all is it!

So finally after thinking of all the different criteria I have, eg. No budget airline, no dodgy airline, 30kg baggage, no stopover (or minimum time), cheapest in the world etc, I settled to block a seat for Qatar, which isn't a direct flight, stopover is 1.5 hours only (at Doha! One more cheaterbug place to map-pin), allows 30kg of luggage and gives me 6 months to come back. And my boss, who is very picky when it comes to flying thinks Qatar is okay. So it should be okay.

So the boy (and everyone else who loves me!!!!!!!!) will be quite happy to know that I will be returning home no later than 17 Jan 08. And no matter how cham the situation is or will be, I got a return flight, so I am able to come home no matter what.

Good lah. Life has a little bit meaning again. As in, a little bit direction. Now I can do up a mental timeline and decide when to start looking for jobs online, what to buy to bring there and get prepared and hyped for my EU domination Round 2.

Money woes. But I cannot let it bring me down. That's just wrong.

Mood: A little odd


No comments: