Thursday, April 12, 2007

An unneccessary rant

We are nobody to judge, so well we do what we can.

I have already told the people I sent the email to, that there is no pressure. I will not think any less of you.

But I am disappointed. And I am disappointed at myself for judging people.

Like Ping said, we are nobody to judge. But I thought we could do better.

First of all, thank you. You know who you are. Thanks for supporting me. Thanks for supporting my cause.

I am disappointed because I did not do this to get acknowledgement. To make people think, wow she's way cool. Wah, look at what she is doing. There is nothing to brag, there is nothing to be proud of. I'm just doing what I feel, is right to do. I am just disappointed. Because I thought there would be words of encouragement, or even just simple replies like, hey have a good trip. Like how some of you will probably not be meeting up with me even till June when I head back, but replied my I'M COMING HOME email and greeted me Happy New Year and that we should try to meet up. That made me happy enough. So why couldn't you have acknowledge this email the same way you did?

No. You didn't. Cold hard no replies. The way you reject the people who gives out flyers without looking at them in the eye. The way I know you are online on MSN and I say hi, not because I want your bloody money, but I want to say hi, but because of my email to you, you do not reply me.

I know it's hard for people to share my passion. The same way how I cannot bear to give my life up and join some missionary. I guess, I should think like them and feel content that whatever happened to me has changed me and helped me in my own way. That if others don't get it, then too bad.

Fine. But don't avoid me like plague.

It is utterly disgusting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go for your dreams, and what makes you alive. :)