Tuesday, December 31, 2002

After some form of consideration I decided that I will be going to the NYE @ Esplanade. Not in the mood to go for NYE parties @ Expo or Sentosa.
Why?
Both places have something which is a bit wrong.

Expo is a bit too echoish and it being the first year, I bet there will be cock ups like Sentosa a few years back when they just started off. But then again it's MOS so it'll be not too bad. Good luck all my friends, who are going.

Sentosa is wrong because it is a mediacorp event. Enuf said. Besides, foam party ain't my thing.

Esplanade is quiet and nice. I can put my New Year's resolution on a balloon and let it fly, or hang my own art piece on The Wishing Tree. There'll be some Glass Orchestra playing and some gigs going on plus interactive arts activities. A different kind of NYE. Something I'd like.

Anyway my NYE was spent at Superbowl Marina South bowling the year away, and I walked off with the first prize lucky draw - a 14" TV. :>

Yup. What about yours?

No comments: