Thursday, December 26, 2002

I dunno what the hell I'm doing but I'm not asleep yet. Must be having the too-long-never-use-comp sydrome.

Anyway, just updated my yahoo auction stuff and replied to many emails. I really regret not buying more stuff back to SG, I mean, if I don't like them I can always sell them @auction right? :( Full of regrets. Here's the list of stuff I bought for myself at the amazing land of the fakos. Gifts are not included.

1. Fake Jack Wolfskin waistpouch
2. Fake The North Face duffel bag
3. Fake diesel jeans
4. Fake thought real for a moment levi's jeans
5. Drawstring pants
6. Another drawstring pants
7. Yet another drawstring pants
8. Monk's bag lookalike in black
9. Monk's bag in olive green
10. Monk's bag in green with some patternt thingy
11. Vintage 2nd hand Tshirt (x 6)
12. Abercrombie Tshirt (to be sold in the auction cos i dun like it anymore)
13. Corduroy mini skirt
14. Factory reject American outfitters shorts
15. Some Tshirt
16. Fake Banana republic teeshirt
17. Shades x2
18. Wacoal Bra (x2)
19. Curly wurly coke glass bottle
20. Iron on/ sew on badges
21. Adidas old school jacket (currently on negotiation to share with him)

Now you can sort of understand how I can spend SGD 650 @ BKK. But I really don't think it is enough. :(

No comments: