Thursday, December 26, 2002

I'M BACK!

It was long wasn't it? 22 days @ Thailand. Had anyone missed me? I'm actually feeling a little weird typing and updating my blog after I have been away from civilisation without a computer, internet nor handphone. And it actually felt great!

So what happened in the past 22 days?

My achievements!

I
1. helped construct building used as learning center for development of local wisdom at chaina-phattana school/ village 7/ sena/ ayutthaya/ thailand
learnt and mixed cement to create floor tiles

2. lived like a kampung kid cycling around the village, playing table tennis, captain's ball, attempted to swim in the river, fished

3. taught kids how to sing eldewiss, dance line dance and friendship dance

4. learnt how to say 1 to 99, pretty. intelligent, hot, water, cute in thai

5. felt like a celebrity when kids follow you everywhere and ask you to write your name on their little piece of paper and take photo with them/ by yourself for them

6. attempted and danced the thai traditional dance

7. got bitten by countless mosquitoes

8. slept on the floor for 2 weeks with many flying insects

9. cooked for 35 people

10. saw 4 shooting stars in 1 night

11. got stung by a bee

12. cried when i left the place for good

13. created enough impact for my fan club members to cry for my departure

14. went back bangkok afterthat and shopped like mad

15. am broke now.

16. want to go back next year


No comments: