Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Changed my mind and came to update again.

Had to find some stuff for Papa as well, so might as well drop by over here.

My bag is finally packed. It's like filled to the brim and yet somebody wants me to bring the Tshirts that I have yet to sold to Thailand. So ridiculous.

Bowling

Anyway, forgot to mention the games I played @ Classic just now. After months of not bowling at all (and talk about training), I manage to suck quite big a time, giving very very fluctuated scores ranging from like 90 to 178 for 4 games. But overall it was a nice session with much laughter with Michelle and Larry and other team members, who came down after training, which I missed (again). But I'm getting all hyped up once again and there is such a desire to fight to play IVP - as a reserve! :P No no, as a participant.

Anyway, went for the TA (Teaching Assistant) interview, and for lugging that heavy ball and stuff I was late for the interview and after that I heard that the Prof hates latecomers. Somemore when she asked me why I was late, I gave the most nonchalant answer:

"I just couldn't wake up..."

When the interview is at 1015. Yeah 1015 sounds unearthly to all of us but well to the Prof, I don't know. But from the way I see it, it's a that's it boy. No TA for next sem.

Okay guys, so this is it.

Ja. Till 24th, we'll be together again dearie :)))

No comments: