Sunday, December 29, 2002

Watched Possessions on VCD today. Found it a great show despite the fact that it is slow moving and I nearly fall asleep at a point. Also, the stupid laughters of the cinema which the VCD is secretly recorded is quite irritating too. But for something which I din pay for, it's a great way to spend my 2hours.

Went out to Orchard for the 1st time in about a month with Michelle. Haven't really step out of the house since I came back. Not like it was THAT long that I was away, but it felt a little strange, and somehow everything at Far East seems a little too expensive for my taste. Hiaks... I mean, the drawstring pants I paid $8 for is selling at $29.90. Of cos I feel that way. Which makes me wonder if I can make big bucks if I, too, bring in stuff to sell from Thailand. Then again, satuated market. Will see.

My long time ol' friend just told me he missed me, Ping and Zhiping when he was chiong suaing in his OCS course @ Brunei. *awwwwww*

Friendship doesn't come by easier. It was quite a miracle how well we could clique within that few days and weeks and months. Too bad for national slavery, and also for the unfortunate incident which did not involved me. Just hoping that 1 fine day we could all be like before, doing stupid things but feeling very happy about it.

No comments: