Friday, February 10, 2006

I know that to be hired, it is more or less based on merits and the perceived value you can give to the company.

But at 4am instead of sleeping, or reading S's fantastic interview tip book, I'm washing off my nail polish off my fingernails because I'm worried that they will look at my nails and realised that I am so unkempt - nails growing out of the bottom of the nails already. I'm also thinking of puting a layer on, but if I do I will never get to sleep.

What I can't explain tho, is why I had to remove the nail colors on my toenails too. Since I will be wearing closed toes heels.

And because I couldn't make sense out of it, I removed only the colors of a few toes and decided it's too tiring.

Now, if they require me to do any form of exercise that requires me to take my shoes off (literally and gawd knows wth they are thinking about), I will just die.

No comments: