Thursday, December 07, 2006

All Sorted

Yay! Finally my life as a traveller resumes.

I will be leaving London with a blast by going to Fabric on Friday night (lovingly known as FY's Farewell Friday) and party till I drop (which is about 6am), ice skating (AT AN OUTDOOR SKATING RINK!!) on Saturday, say bye to Cui who is going home to the Sunshine, Sand, Sea and Sambal Sotong on Sunday.

I am heading to Vancouver on Thursday for a few days before Calgary on Sunday, where I will spend 3 weeks or so. White Christmas and SKIING here I come! Then head to Chicago to visit my cousin and do some post Christmas shopping spree. Spend maybe a week there, then fly across the Atlantic back to Europe into Dublin to go visit Michele over the weekend, have a pint of Guiness, and perhaps after that to Aberdeen to stay with Leonard for a while before heading back to London to get prepared to go to Thailand, where my lovely sister will meet me to shop and eat like queens and princesses before heading home to Singapore for Chinese New Year.

This month of hibernation is definitely worth it. I don't care if you think I'm hao lian cos obviously I am.











This is the map of my travels. I can say as of 14th December 2006, I have officially gone round the world across the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean!

I CANNOT FCUKING WAIT MAN! The plane rides? Not very looking forward. But the experience? PRICELESS! (And for everything else there is MasterCard).

Mood: Very very the happy.

No comments: