Saturday, December 23, 2006

I met this boy today. He is cute. He took me to a tea house and we had some weird tea outside in the patio of the tea house at 0 degrees. My feet must have turned blue. But I didn't mind. His parents came to pick us up in a red truck with a cute dog that licked my face but I didn't mind. We had a fantastic Japanese dinner at a place own by a honkie. But it was great, and I didn't have to pay. We went into this music shop and his daddy introduced me to the world of guitars. Now I know what is what and why is what (but I'd probably forget after 2 days).

This is probably the last time I'd see this boy for a long long time, as he will leave for his travels and I'd continue with mine.

But you know what, I love Canadians. They are so cool. They stop when they see that I'm trying to cross the road and wave at me (even though I still look at the wrong side of the road). They are open to their multi racial society, much unlike the English (who, while opening up, is more accepting it in the bo bian sort of way).

Of course, I still love the UK. It's too pretty. Too interesting. But I'd be back in Canada with a vengence. Maybe next winter to work at a ski town. I'd need to find out about the visa first.

No comments: