Friday, November 29, 2002

ACHING

Whew wee! Exams are 3/4 done. So glad. But the last paper is kinda the one I dread most, cos I attended 1/2 the classes, and the other 1/4 when I'm there, I'm busily typing behind my laptop - of funkygrad forum, of yahoo auctions, of SMU forums, of yahoo games, of blog. The other 1/4, I listen. I think.

Today's PSLE results day, and my dearie ol' sista did well. Up to her expectation is more than what is required. So hopefully Cedar Girls' here she goes. Papa gleefully volunteered (me) to drive her to school everyday. God! How many morning classes do I have next year? 2?

To reward the small girl, brought her to bowl. And gawd does my bowling skill sux after not training. My ball freaking don't hook at all, like so paiseh in front of all those secondary school kiddos in the other lanes, own shoe own ball play like crap. But thankfully my 7 and 10 spare is still there. Hope is still around.

Mental note:
Accept Mr synapseman's jio to bowl.
Turn up for training.
Don't paiseh myself at IVP.

Anyway I'm kinda all excited over the expedition. But my bag looks small beside Ping's, whom had apparently dumped her stupid 65 litre bag into the back of the car and mummy scolded me for the smelly bag. I have no idea how she is going to collect it to pack. But before that happens I'd throw the mass tins into her bag for her to carry, since her bag is SO BIG (and ugly!)

No comments: