Monday, November 25, 2002

Okay I have been in school for like 8 hours. Out of which, 6 hours I have been sitting here.

What have I achieved?

Read:
Marketing textbook a few pages.
Tried to make some notes on the slides.
Realised I have never heard of some of the stuff in the slides.
Wondered and wondered and realised it's because I skipped class.

Fell asleep.

Woke up, ate at Trung Nyuen with KY.

Came back.

Fell asleep again.

Surfed the net, went to yahoo auctions like... AGAIN.
Mishi came, helped her find her BBQ venue thingy @ the amazing streetdirectory.com.sg. But gundu still duno where. lol
Did every other thing except studying.

Waiting for nightfall and daddy to pick me up. At least I'd feel useful for the day.

Meanwhile, Oligopoly here I come!

*stressed... NOT*

No comments: