Sunday, November 03, 2002

JOHN NASH

Okay I'm not exactly obsessed with him, but I watched A Beautiful Mind twice within this week, and I am still not sick of it. And SMU is offering a module called Games and Strategies devoted to his game theory and its application.

lol

Not ready to be as mathematican and economist as him just as yet. Will take it in my final year or something I guess. So stressful man.

And I kind of decided that I'd probably go NTU in my 3rd or 4th year. Just think that life will be a little too happening for me if I go Thailand a few days after my exams, then come back and in a few days go to NTU, then the next sem fly off somewhere else. It just sounds... a little too happening. Let's save some fun stuff (if it ever will be) to the final years, otherwise my next 1.5 years will be miserable doing all my major concentration and core modules.

:P

And I have been struggling to be an ethical person and trying to complete my part for the ethics project. Damn stress lah, all the projects are due within this week or next, plus my 3 times a week first aid course bogs me down further. Kind of regretted but well well, can't cry over spilled milk. Being a certified first aider somehow sounds quite cool to me. lol.

I have a bad feeling I will be collapsing sometime in these 2 weeks so better sleep as much as I can for now. :(

Okay that sounds a little too dramatic, but you catch the drift.

No comments: