Wednesday, November 27, 2002

I realised that I've wasted my money buying the monthly bus concession pass this month.

Out of all these days which I go out, half the time I take cab, one quarter I drive, the other quarter I take bus.

Anyway, woohoo, Micro is over over over! And I'm feeling really fresh cos when I reached home yesterday night, I slept. When I woke up this morning, I studied for an hour and fell asleep again. Then I listened to Phantom of the Opera over twice, then left for school..... in a cab. AGAIN.

*money flies*

But still, I'm feeling good all over even though there is a freaking IE paper tommorrow morning. Cos it's not as end of the world as I thought! Thank God for that.

And I sold a pocket watch, and bought a Les Miserables CD. Profit! Profit!

Anyway, my sleeping bag got stolen. Don't know which freaking prick stole it.

No comments: