Wednesday, November 20, 2002

BIRTHDAY NOT VERY BLUE

Alright the birthday wasn't too bad afterall. Went for the Asian Food fest @ expo with mummy and papa and ate a lot, went over to Orchard to meet up with ZhiPing, who gave me a nice CD for pressie.

Then went for my First Aid course in the evening. Tommorrow's the TEST. SCARY! If fail means must pay another $10 just to retake.

I must, i must, I must PASS!

Whole lot of 6 went over to my place to pick up the car and then went off to east coast to have a good meal, only to realise the stupid place's kitchen closed. :( Went over to ONYX @ Siglap where Mr Teng came too, food ain't too great but overall alright la.

After that we roamed around the whole east area trying to find a place to go just refused to go home.

Silly. But overall not bad. Got an m(phosis dress from the 5-os as a pressie & 2 tshirts from jia.

Best of all, is my Singing in the rain musical ticket pressie from Mr Liu! *cheers*

Enjoyed the show today very much, but regretted wasting the whole day figuring out what to wear. The whole wardrobe was like, on my bed.

*I'm singing.... in the rain...*

No comments: