Friday, November 01, 2002

I'm feeling kind of down.

It's the i'm-at-a-low-point-in-my-life feeling. And I can't explain it. I don't know, just... feel this way.

Should I go over to NTU next sem? I do want to know how it feels to experience the whole hall life shit. But was just wondering would it be kinda weird and a little sad and out of place to go in the middle of the year, like going at the 1st term probably means going through their sick orientation a bit and stuff. But then again that sucks, and there isn't such a chance until like... year 4? Now that doesn't sound right too. You don't want to leave your school in your final year to experience some hall life. And I can't go in Year 3 1st term because I want to go for overseas exchange in the fall/winter sem. Having a white Xmas is more kick than a NTU hostel life.

It's time for me to select my modules for next sem already. So fast.

No comments: