Monday, March 06, 2006

As un-touristy as it can get

Today I

had mocha and muffin for breakfast, watched a movie, played arcade games, visited a playstation store, ran around nike town, watched lil girls have their figure skating lessons , played bowling, had real italian food, had tiramisu, learned how to pronounce foccacia, ate artichoke and anchorvies for the first time in my life and the anchorives are not the ones in our ban mian. they are big and too salty. i also saw sunny side ups on pizzas for the first time in my life.

impressed someone with my knowledge of football, my bowling standard, and the fact that i actually play arcade games and truly loved the playstation store (which had like tons of huge screen tvs that allowed u to try out the games cos u know here the games are not 5ringgit. it's quite a major decision)

I will

go ice skating one of these days and rollerblade at the golden gate park.

have carbonara cooked by a real italian before i leave.

No comments: