Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mark Twain revisited

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

P.S. I will probably be updating a record number of times since I have absolutely nothing to do and refused to look for a job.

And yes, I'm kinda set on leaving. I don't know where, don't know when and don't know how yet. I only know if I don't, I will resent myself and regret it.

No I don't think it's an after-effect of the trip. Well it is, but it is not a short term infatuation as you put it.

I really think if not now, it's never already. I wouldn't be able to put everything down and leave by then when I have committments. Now my only committment is my handphone bill and my maxonline bills. Which can be resolved rather simply. But not when I have a boyfriend who wants to marry me in a years time, or a great career with a great pay that is in line with the Singaporean dream of condos and cars and ballet and hanyupingying classes.

So, I think I'd leave. If only I have more money and more guts.

No comments: