Thursday, March 30, 2006

My mum asked me, you don't have a lot of friends hor?

I think, I have enough. How many do I really need?

I will have more hi bye wham bam slam friends after I go around the world, but true friends here don't need a lot one lah.

I just wish that I will not start to lose the ability to communicate with them anymore. You know it when the moment arrives and things you said before that the other party understood right away (and trust me, it doesn't have to be some very chim thing that requires a lot of telepathic skills) but no longer can and gives you ???'s and ....'s

You know it's over. Or to me it is. When you have nothing to say to each other or find yourself rolling your eye in your heart or giving the ??? look when they reply.

Pray let that not happen to people who I not want it to happen.

Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove, Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks.
John Donne

2 comments:

ping said...

aye ah erms. waves very hard..

hui said...

I donch think you can ever run away from me lah. So no need to wave so hard also I can spot your small frame from afar.

teeheehee