Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm coming back

as planned.I tried to extend my stay for just 3 more days but nope, not possible even if I want to top up. Why did I decide to stay for 10 days when I could have done 14 days right from the start?

So to all who are happier about the fact that I'm gonna be coming home on an 11 hours 30 minutes to Narita and then another 7 hours 55 minutes from NRT to Singapore before I actually want to, here are the details:

Arrives: Singapore-Changi, Singapore (SIN) at 12:40AM on March 12 Flight: NW 5

(It's like Sat actually, but passed the midnight)

I'd be sleeping through the Sunday most likely. Please try not to call me till Monday cos I'd be jet lagged. But tell me I can call you anytime if I can't sleep at night.

I really don't want to come home. yet. Really.

mood: thoroughly disappointed

P.S. I busted my knees ice skating. But I'd live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the song is for you. because of you. thinking of you

i can't explain it any other way.

i don't understand why are you disappointed. i don't know too many things. i'm falling into pieces already.

do what you want and have to. and i'll try to understand.