Monday, March 13, 2006

Jetlagged.

It's 7am. And it's 2pm yesterday at SF. I'm still living in GMT -8. Not really though, if so I should have slept in the early afternoons.

But I cannot sleep.

I did everything. I even play game until I sian. You don't get that very frequent though. So here I am with the pictures.


I left my heart in San Francisco


What hotel? Inter-continental? So what?
(I saw a girl in UC Berkeley wearing the same jacket as me. How freakish)


I want candy. Yum yum


My bed. Nope. No Inter-continental bed. :(


The gay place! Hurrah to the rainbow flag (and for being ignored, served bad coffee and slow service. So much for being an exotic Asian female)


What is SF without the cable cars yah?


Someone from every continent! Almost lah. Singapore (Asia), Canada (North America), Australia (Australia), Austria (Europe). We just need someone from South America and erm Africa. hehehe


Orpheum Theatre. Puts Esplanade and our Kallang pui Theatre to shame. I watched Cats there. :D


Bear and me at Muir Woods. Can you tell I don't like him?


Even the Forever21 store is so pretty


Italiano cafe for breakie


So the Simpsons right? Their school buses are so cute!


Anyone recognise this? It's Mrs D-something's house. Think people think.


Pretty sky


Victoria's Secret dressing room. How much prettier can it get?

Say it. Click comment and say,

wah Hui.. your pictures are damn nice.

*sniggers*

No comments: