Friday, March 03, 2006

It is sooooooo colddddddddddddd

It's really not funny. I see smoke when I talk in the mornings and the chills are to my bones when the wind blows at night. And I shiver like CRAZY when I shower. No, after I shower. Cos hostel has NO heater.

But I love the whole Burberry's scarf and thick sweater look. Like different, but not really, cos I look like I wear the same thing everything. Actually I wear the same thing everyday.

Tommorrow till Monday will be so much worst. I'm going to Yosemite, you can google it if you want. It's freeezzzzinnnnggg cold there. I'm borrowing winter coat. I hope it comes with fur.

And yes Ping, I just SAW the Abercrombie & Fitch store. And the American Eagles Outfitters store. And yes bro, I just saw Nike town. It's so big, I can run around it. Let's call it HUGE.

And I saw Victoria's Secrets too! And the Old Navy store is HUGE ASS. It's like the whole damn building. And its more than 1 floor.

Talk about the $1000 budget. No one to hold my hand to stop me. And being cold outside gives me reason to head into the store to thaw ay?

Damn jialat la.

(I'm too lazy to tell you my day to day stuff. Wait till I'm back and when I join the ranks of the unemployed. But oh I'm going to rent a car and drive out to the Marin County to check out Muir Woods. Yes you boring people, go google it too.)

No comments: