Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Playstation what?

I like the fact that I benefit from somebody else's girlfriend's generosity. So after Shaun announced the groundbreaking news that a PS3 is now part of the deco of his room (together with his Bose system and High Definition TV), the natural assumption that me, being one of his best galfriend and the only galfriend who loves gaming almost has much as he does, will inherit the lousier, lower grade of a PS2. And it should BELONG TO ME FOREVER!

But it's not. It's only on loan till Dec 2007, subjected to negotiation. I tried to use my Westin heavenly pillow as a bait. But he doesn't buy it.

But still, 9 months is a long time. :))

In any case, I LOVE YOU SHAUN! Which other guyfriend in this world will come pick me up from my drinking session, send me home, fix up the PS2, before driving home again?

NOBODY!

So, in view of my new found freedom, and the lack of cash, I will devote my one month (while he chiong sua in the jungle) to spend a lot more time at home:
  • Cleaning up my room
  • Redecorating my room with my newly acquired poster (which my host from New York sent to meeeeeeee!!!!!) and postcards from abroad
  • Playing Final Fantasy XII
  • Meeting up with my friends that I neglected in the past month
  • Losing the 2kg I put on because of the incredible amount of food I have been eating
  • Plan and design my new painting

No comments: