Friday, May 24, 2002

Haiya the sculpture square thingy is for today to sunday only. wrong timing. Anyway i dunno if there is anything wrong with my laptop. As usual it was having the 'wind blowing' sound to ventilate my laptop i supposed, and then after that there was a snap sound. now it is not ventilating already, for quite a while. Is the fan spoiled or something? Quite worried. Waiting and waiting for it to ventilate. It's a lil' too quiet for my taste. HOW? so scary

Dear came over today but i was just sleeping all the way. He fell asleep too, so we were just sleeping - together. LOL. Poor thing he got a neck ache cos he is not used to sleeping on 1 pillow, and his flu got worst with my aircon room. :(

Worked as usual today, nothing much happened. Tried to play cheat and work till 12 mn so as to get a free cab ride home, but there wasn't much customers and we left at 11.30pm. :( No cab.

One good news is i went to talk to my boss and she said that if i wanna go to the restaurant to eat i get a 50% discount off all food. :D *Yippee!* Now who wants to be my best friend? :D

Going for my bowling training tommorrow! Quite happy eventhough it is nothing much actually. Be going for my hep B jab after that. Yup. That's about all for the update. Oyasumi. Gonna sleep already. And my laptop still not ventilating. *worried*

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!



am no muppet fan. who is this character i am ah? ze cook?

No comments: