Tuesday, May 21, 2002

A Long Post for a Long Update:

On Saturday


My house was the happy gathering place for all the friends. Ping, Mark, Zhi Ping, Jamie all came over in the afternoon to stone. We then went to Geylang to have frog leg porridge and tau huey. It was pretty scary not to drive to Geylang, and when you want to walk from 1 side of the street to the other through all the shophouses where there seem to be some eyes staring as you pass especially at motels and stuff. Guess it was also because we were like 4 girls and a guy lar. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dun like the feeling. But then I guess the happy meal after that made up for all that.

After that Jamie and me met up Vernon and we went to club. Being cheapo initially we wanted to go Chinablack (to get free entry by 10). It was like such a stressful moment for poor Vernon, whom we rush and rush to drive faster. In the end we didn’t make it, so we went to Zouk instead.

I never really liked Zouk on Saturdays, but it was pretty okay though. Probably cos we had a lot to drink, and when you get high you are just happy lar. Silly Vernon got drunk bad and I had to drive everyone back to Jamie’s house to sober up. Dun like the feeling of drink driving. At 6am, he finally woke up and drove me home.


On Sunday

Mum didn’t know I slept at 7, woke me up at 11 and we went shopping at the Metro Far East which was closing down. The stuff are really dirt cheap, bought a few new bras and tops. Mum bought quite a few stuff too. Was pretty tired by then, so we went to have ramen on me. Was quite happy though, cos I have not been spending time with her recently because of the beach party and our working hours kinda clash. Felt like a nice good daughter who went out with marmee. :D


On Monday

Talked to Jamie on the phone till 5am, then woke up late to meet him. Wanted to accompany him to his physiotherapy. So guilty. We watched Star Wars after that. And I have to say, it wasn’t good. Maybe I went there with higher expectations than I should, but somehow, it bored me at one point. 1 thing that was really really good was Yoda fighting. Damn cool man! Really cute. I think it’s still a must watch show though, maybe not all for the lousy camera angles, maybe not for Anakin the pouty teenager but for the fact that it is a star wars show, otherwise you will be some frog in the well who never seen the world.

No comments: