Friday, May 31, 2002

It's hard to update my blog while playing game. At least it is difficult to put my heart and soul into it. Got a lot of things to say, but then i am so engross and obessed in the game i dunno how to type a long entry. Dun have a digi cam, so i have to describe the room. I think what that is lacking in my homepage is pictures!

On the left is my small 14" tv and on the right it is my laptop. So now i am typing while battling through the stupid monsters so as to gain enough AP. The angriest part is that i played like for 2 whole hours yesterday night and then i realised i made a mistake. Since no one except my dear plays i guess i need not explain myself any further. :D Anyway my 2 hours was in vain and i am doing it all over again. SO super duper sian.

Once again read his blog and is feeling weird. Wat kinda gf am i? Doesn't seem to be able to understand my boyfriend's plight and be understanding. I really dunno myself sometimes also. I think my opinions are a lil too personal to be written here also, so well i guess i shall not comment too much.

Went ice skating with Ping, Cindy and Mark. It was quite fun actually, although we really didn't do much. But alright lah, :) As usual when Cindy is with me we are FON (Full of Nonsense) Doing stupid acts and all at the rink. She said that i am the cause of all that usually when not with me she would not be as corny and all. :( But nm lar its good to be joy of the group. Went to eat sinful NYDC after that. Had a nice baked pasta and shared a mudpie call... Jedi Mudster or something. So amusing. Worked after that, and nothing much happened at work. Again there were interesting stuff but then too lazy to type also lar. :D

Bowling training tommorrow. Quite happy. But dunno will i be able to wake up anot. Hopefully lar. :D

Why hasn't ViVi level up! argh






source

No comments: