Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Zhi Ping is the sweetest. She went to the Fujitsu website or something to help me search for warranty for my spoiled ventilator for my laptop. So gan ren.

Larry is very sweet too, he came to look for me after work and send me home. Feel kinda like the luckiest girl in the world. :)

Just found out that someone owe me some money, and is going to return it soon. As Zhi Ping always say, i am very cheapable, cos the very next day i will forget what i lent. Anyway the money will go to the latest levi's jeans which i will add to my wardrobe, and probably my bowling glove. That gives me more allowance to s t r e t ch moi dollar to buy other stuff that i want/need.


On Fashion
Do you know that the next in thing for jeans will be tapered? Meaning tight tight tight, everywhere! Like tights, even the bottom at the ankle. Sounds a lil awful true, but go to any levi's outlet, you'll see their latest jeans. And well, at the beginning many will think of it as awful, but somehow when the world wears it suddenly it becomes nice. Why so? This is because we are slaves of fashion. *sigh*

Nothing much happened today, but i was molested! :~( The master chef touch my butt, but it wasn't very what lar, a bit of the play play kind, but still very gross leh. He gave me a pack of herbal tea from harrod's, dunno for what also. There was this Jap lady who came to eat. Damn funny, ask me to beware of jap guys.

Aiyah a lil lazy to update my blog. Busy playing FFIX while updating. @ mid point of disc 2 already i think. :)

No comments: