Saturday, May 25, 2002

i decided to bring my relationship to greater heights. How? you may ask. People say that when couples have things in common they have things to talk about, they understand each other better. So what happens if one likes to shop the other likes to breakdance? Problem Problem. The only solution comes from..................... FINAL FANTASY IX i am going to play for LOVE's SAKE. kakaka.

ok that's a lil drama. well irony of it all is that even the game he is playing is mine. i was playing it for a while till mid/end disc 2 and decided to stop playing. Remembered i was working in 77th street or something when i was playing it. Heheehe... It's just about time where i will refresh my memory and play the game. I know not many have the patience and interest to play, at least not my friends, like Zhiping, who will be so happy if my game hang :P But i guess it's kinda like this ego thing for me to tell ppl hey i completed FFIX.

Went for my bowling training as usual today. I feel that i need a lot a lot more practice. 2 hours a week is way too little. But too much practice is a lot of money, and practising without coach i dunno whether it'll be useful anot. And i hate Orchard CINEBOWL! First the Playcard change their rates, THEN now the stupid lane scratch my ball. Poor ball....

Going to start playing now. Wondering what time i will wake up tmr. Hope i wun be obessed. :D

No comments: