Friday, September 20, 2002

FEELING NO LIFE

Okay. A Friday night is no big deal. Stay home. So what? Been doing that for a while. What's life anyway? But fuck, I suddenly thought of like... L.I.F.E of a typical undergraduate. Isn't it about staying back in school till wee wee hours because you are organising some camp or some party? Or else maybe at least trying to mug? An occassion drink at a bar maybe? And hanging in town with your friends to catch a show?

I seem to be growing old. I did ALL of that last year. I stayed back in school to do work and to play, I went town everyday, almost. I went to sunset bay almost every saturday, and clubs twice a month.

But nowadays, I don't. So don't my friends. Why ah?

Another bloT of GhEE (8:39 PM) :
haven't been going to town for a while

Fu Sheng (8:42 PM) :
wow thats quite unbelievable la
hearing from you...


That was one of my town kakis, who is now serving the nation will all pride and glory *lol*

Don't think our lives changed so much because of him also. Anyway, although we never go town and stuff, we don't quite study a lot either. So what have we been doing?

Stealing/ plotting to steal daddy's car out to drive.

That's all I can think of.

SIGH.

WHY so cham Ping?

No comments: