Thursday, September 12, 2002

OH YES I SEE IT COMING

what were you thinking? :P

I'm talking about all my workload. BIG SIGH. It's the 4th week and in fact coming to an end, and nothing is done about my projects. And so many are due so soon. Yucks procrastinating again. Hate it.

And I'm going to have my marketing test in about 2 hours time. Chapters 1,2,3,5,7 and I am on chap 5 already. Taking a break, having a kit kat. Don't quite know how to mug, and how marketing quizzes are like. If need to memorise then happy new year to me, cos all I did was to read up.

Marketing - quiz later, presentation in 7th week for mini project, big project thereafter.
International Economics - presentation in 7th week, test just over.
intermediate Microeconomics - assignment due on Monday and I dun understand a single shit.
BGS - small presentation tommorrow haven't prepare mini project not started big project haven't think of title individual term paper not started at all, due in 7th week.
Ethics - always sleep in class.

wah biang S-T-R-E-S-S

and dunno which idiot said

"oh so you decided to go smu because you wanna go through uni life being very relax right? i mean, 15 hours of school per week only. part time course ah"

!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*((*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!#%^&*()(*&^%$#


Just a question for you guys. If there is a teeshirt website featuring teeshirts of the likes of Bugis Village and other small tee shirt designer's tee, all available at the click of your mouse, do you think you will ever buy online?

No comments: